CT NOFA is looking for a new board member - a Board Treasurer!
Here is a Job Description for CT NOFA Board Treasurer
1. Carries out responsibilities of a member of the Board Of Directors.
2. Understands financial accounting for nonprofit organizations.
3. Works with Executive Director and bookkeeping staff to ensure that financial reports are made available to the board on a timely basis.
4. Provides Treasurer’s Report for all board meetings and the Annual Meeting.
5. Assists in preparation and monitoring of the budget.
6. Presents annual budget to the Board for approval.
7. Ensures development and board review of financial policies and procedures.
8. Oversees preparation of any required financial reporting forms.
9. Reviews the annual compilation or audit with the board.
10. Chairs the finance committee.
Inquiries go to John Turenne at email@example.com. Please put “CT NOFA Treasurer” in the subject line of the email.