You know you support your farmers around Thanksgiving when....
- You get a thrill hunting for the perfect butternut squash at the farmers market
- You visited your local farm MONTHS ago to reserve your holiday turkey
- You take a trip to High Hill Orchard to pick delicious apples for your homemade pies
- You are counting down the days to crack open the hard cider you have been fermenting for what seems like forever
- You have mapped out the days cooking schedule down to the minute
|nom nom nom nom|
My thanksgiving line-up wouldn't be complete without the Kale and Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes made fresh with the recipe from Wild Carrot Farm.
Click "read more" for the full recipe!